We represent generations of families with simple to complex estate planning and wealth management needs.
At 3CT, we get to know our clients on a personal as well as professional level. When you choose our firm for help with your wealth management, you are choosing a firm that will take an active approach toward protecting
and distributing your assets.
We counsel clients on a range of wealth management concerns, including:
- Estate planning and asset protection strategies;
- Tax minimization for both benefactors and beneficiaries;
- Establishment and management of trusts;
- Charitable giving options;
- Retention of control and business continuity for family owned and closely held businesses;
- Resolution of settlement disputes.
Family governance (in the context of family businesses or generally) can be an effective means of pre-empting or assisting with the resolution of family disputes.
We have worked with a number of families to formulate family charters (essentially, the “club rules” by which the family operates), the primary objective of which is to document the various assumptions, understandings and expectations regarding the family’s wealth, business and succession planning generally and, in particular, how this is going to be managed, shared, applied and preserved for the future.
We have represented, counseled, and litigated for a certain number of international football (soccer) players.
James Graham was a long time Chairman of the Mexican Football Law Association, and President of the Mexican Sports Law Academy.
- see: El Derecho internacional del Futbol, 2da ed., 2014 (iBook)
Art transactions are tricky: paint by, or, attributed to, is not the same, and the difference can be ten of millions of dollar (some famous cases). We check, we investigate and we counsel.
- see our brochure
- see our presentation on international art sale
- see our presentation on international art restitution
20 years ago, James Graham and Michael Stefan drafted the first E-com bill in Europe. Today, it’s all about to implement the second legal revolution in the Internet: blockchains. 3CT and @jamesmichael provide all their experience to help private and public institutions to adapt their current legal ambient to the new technological reality.