In consideration of the increasingly important demand for international arbitration services in Bolivia, in the Andean Community and in MERCOSUR, 3CT decided to formalize its ties with its long-time correspondent Dr Daniel Ontiveros and his team, through the opening of a regional office in Cochabamba. 3CT Bolivia will offer its strategic litigation services in civil, commercial and tax matters, as well as in relation to international arbitration.
3CT only litigates high impact cases. Some innovative high profile disputes have been accepted for a mere success rate. 3CT, as a socially responsible firm, regularly litigates legislative disrupture cases.
In relation to litigation, we may quote some recent cases:
- We sponsored a Popular action against the Mayor’s Office of Cochabamba for the Construction of the Bridges at the level of August 6 and Independence
- Tax challenges were sponsored in the area of construction, with favorable rulings to taxpayers
- Actions were filed against the Air Force before the Military Court for violation of Fundamental Rights
- Defense actions were carried out in favor of judicial and executive authorities for violation of fundamental rights
- Favorable amparo action against the AIT for the qualification for out-of-term evidences in regard to hierarchical remedies